I wish 2015 gonna be a good year for everyone and a wonderful year for myself. I really hope for it. So how did you celebrate your New Year?

  • 2

Last year during New Year I was at my friend's apartment, sipping wine while watching the fireworks from a distance. It was a great night. This year I chose to stay home with my family. Doing our own stuffs like any other night. There's no wine nor music, no greetings or new year wishes from any of us - just isn't our style and I'm used to it. On the way from work I actually have the urge to go clubbing, or go to a pub or café for a drink or even to catch a movie. But finally decision was to head home, rest and draw. I wish 2015 gonna be a good year for everyone and a wonderful year for myself. I really hope for it. Let's make it come true!!! So how did you celebrate your New Year?

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! :) Hope your wishes do come true! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joyee.. thanks for your new year wish... was so busy with work lately I only get to check the blog now. Anyway, wishing you all the best too. Take care and have a good year ahead!

      Delete